DMAF Registration Info
To nominate and vote for the Detroit Music Awards, please read the following registration instructions before continuing:
- Read the eligibility information in STEP 1 below, learn the benefits of participating, and determine if you are eligible for nomination and voting in STEP 2.
- Fill out the fields in STEP 3. Please ensure to provide as lengthy a description of your affiliation with the music industry as possible. These applications are reviewed and approved by a real live person. You will NOT be added to the database automatically.
- Double check that your email address is correct or you will not receive a reply.
- Provide additional information to validate your identity.
- Submit your application as described in STEP 4. The DMAF will review your qualifications and will contact you via email as to your status for nomination and voting eligibility.
- Wait for approval or a request for additional information.
STEP 1: Read the following membership information, and learn the benefits of membership:
Members are entitled to special benefits in addition to voting, including invitations to networking events, showcases and workshops. It is not necessary to be a member to vote.
To become a member of the DMAF, you may send a tax deductible donation of $20 per year, after following the instructions below, to:
1760 S. Telegraph #300
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
STEP 2: Determine if you are eligible to nominate and vote by reading the following requirements:
Detroit Music Awards voters must be able to demonstrate their involvement with the music industry. Musicians, managers, booking agents, media representatives, club management, sound technicians and other music industry professionals are all eligible to apply.
STEP 3: Registration Form